A cheap, fast and yummy winter salad. Perfect student food.
- White cabbage - the amount I cut in the picture is enough for two
- 1 apple
- 2 orange
- yoghurt or some other dairy product
- 1 tablespoon lemon or orange juice
Other topping ideas
- sunflower seeds
- dried apricot, cut in slices
- Slice the cabbage finely. Dice the apples. Peal and dice the orange. Add apples, orange and cabbage to the bowl and mix in your other toppings.
- I normally don''t mix everything in the bowl because it looks better and when you take from the top you tend to get a bit of everything.
- In another bowl: Mix your dairy product with a bit of sugar and a bit of lemon juice until the taste is balanced.
- Serve them together and people can add the amount of dressing they want over the top of their salad.