This is the best chocolate cookies ever!
- 150 grams Plain flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder (sieved)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
- teaspoon salt
- 75 grams light brown sugar
- 50 grams white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium egg (cold from the fridge)
- 125 grams dark chocolate
- 125 grams butter (soft)
- 350 grams dark chocolate chips and/or wallnuts (my supermarket don\\\'t carry chocolate chips)
- Turn on the oven at 170 C.
- Melt the chocolate
- Mix flour, coco, salt and baking soda into a bowl.
- Mix sugar and butter together in another bowl. I use a hand-mixer for this because I am lazy. Sir in the melted chocolate.
- Mix eggs and vanilla together in a third bowl (yes this is messy). Add the flour-mix and your chips/nuts.
- Make 12 balls and sit them on a baking tray (with paper) with a good wide space in between them. Do not press them down.
- Bake the cookies for 18 min (use a stick or a fork to test them - they are done when the fork comes out clean)
- Let them cool off for a few minuts on the tray before moving them to a wire rack.