Price: 40.232 §
Lot size: 25×25
1 bedroom, kitchen/livingroom
I build this small farm for the “Callmore A Village in the Dragon Valley” contest over on Sims 3 Forum. For once I will both include the furnished lot and the lot and the family. You can decide which version you want. This is my take on what a sims 3 version of a small propourus farm might have looked like in medieval times. It is not a tiny hovel (I will do one of those as well). The farm has cows, bees, a garden, chickens and a barn where there is a sculpture station and an alchemy crafting station. The lot is ready to play on but it is not a starter lot as you can see from the price. The house has been tested over a couple of sims days.
The house is slightly updated from when I made the pictures, things like a turned the bed 90 degrees or moved the cat scratching pole to a place where it works.
The Farmer Family:
- Walter Farmer is the father of the household. He is a farmer with quite a green thumb, just like his dad and his granddad, but he is also very good with his hands and does some carpentering on the side. He is very family orientated and does not believe in supernatural nonsense.
- Matilda Farmer is mother and works in their garden, tend the bees and takes care of the hens as well as running the household. At night she does a few potions on the side to help her family and neighbours. She is a very nurturing woman and a great cook.
- Gemma Farmer is the teenage daughter. Rumor has it that she is a witch, but I am sure it is just rumours. Like her father she has a knack for getting things to grow. She is very proper, but a bit of a hotheaded diva when the mood takes her, so she can be a handful.
- Samer is the young son of the family. He is quite a charismatic little fellow. He can always charm a cookie out of people or even a little cash.
- Pixel is the family’s new kitten. She is shy but friendly. Walter hopes that she in time can be quite the little mouse hunter.
Requires the following EPs: Supernatural, Pets, Late Night, World Adventure, Showtime, Generations, Into the Future, Ambitions & University Life
Requires the following SPs: Town Life, Outdoor Living, Movie Stuff
Patch required: 1.63 or newer
No Pay items used, some Store items has been used
Store items used in the build:
- Once Upon a Time Cottage- Treats for Granny Sculpture
- Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Counter
- Once Upon a Time Cottage- Gathering Wood Sculpture
- Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Ice Box
- Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cooker
- Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Canister
- Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Desert Oasis Floral Vase
- Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop
- The Sims Classic- Not Really Antlers Display
- Never-Spill Bucket
- Wash Up Sink
- River Rock Fireplace
- Great Lakes Earthenware Pot
- Chieftain’s Table
- Two Headed Water Vessel
- Reed Basket
- Milkin’ It Dairy Corral
- India Inspired Living- Knitted from Clouds Wall Textile
- B. Harvard’s Water Collection Set