Lot size: 40×40
Lot type: Java Hut
After building the bakery yesterday I wanted to build something that would fit well in Moonlight Falls. After thinking a bit and googling some images I decided to build a Victorian tea pavilion in a park. The lots in Moonlight Fall tend to be rather large so there is a nice big pond filled with fish and frogs. The park is full of wildlife so it should be fun to go explore it. The tea pavilion has a café function as well as a bakery sale. It is quite hard to keep it filled but I guess you will figure out how to do that.
I will recomend getting the following mod: Lock Community Doors and Gates. I use it to look the door to the kitchen so only the owners can enter it and to lock the doors to the pavilion so the wet dogs can’t get inside and disrupt everything.
Requires the following EPs: World Adventure, Supernatural, Late Night, Into the Future, University Life, Pets, Ambitions.
Patch required: 1.63 or newer
No CC items used, Store items has been used
Store items used:
- The Dramatic Palm
- Hidden Treasures Dining Table
- Deliciously Indulgent Bakery
- Edwardian Expression Kitchen – Delicacy Server Stand
- Edwardian Expression Kitchen – Graceful Gelatin Taste and Style Sculpture
- Once Upon a Glowy Glow Glowlamp
- Circle within a Circle Window
- Wisteria from Dragon Valley
- Hibiscus from Sunlight Tides
- Pride & Joy Refrigerator (can’t find it in the store)