Crackers baked on a dry skillet or a hot stone next to the campfire. You can also bake them on a pizza stone but they might raise a little in the hot oven.
- 600 milliliters barley flour
- 2 tablespoons linseed
- 75 milliliters water or whey
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- Mix all the ingredients and knead it.
- Roll out the dough into a big sheet of dough.
- Cut out the crackers and prick them with a fork.
- Bake them on a hot dry frying pan - flip them a few times so they don't burn. They need about 5 minutes on each side. They are light brown when they are done. If they get a bit burned it is ok, it still taste wonderful.