Classic egg salad sandwiches
- Prep Time: 25m
- Total Time: 25m
- Category: Lunch & Snacks
- sliced white bread
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, preferably homemade (or just use a good mayonnaise - preferably a light one)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 3 tablespoons cress
- dash curry powder
- salt and pepper
- Mix the mayonnaise with sour cream. Chop the hard boiled eggs finely and mix them into the dressing.
- Season with lots of cress, curry and salt and pepper.
- Thin slices sandwich bread (without the crust) covered with the mixture and another slice of bread placed on top.
- Cut sandwich into small triangles, or cut into small oblong pieces.
- Eat them right away or make sure to pack them air tight until you do eat them or the bread will be very borring, very soon. They are really good for picnics