For danish layered cakes the layers needs to be quite thin – around 1 cm high at the most, unlike most American layered cakes. This means that you properly need to make the layers your self, if the store don’t sell any layers that thin.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 30m
- 150 grams of flour
- 150 grams of Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 240 C
- Beat eggs and sugar together until fluffy.
- Flour and baking powder stirred into dough to a uniform mass (run the baking powder and wheat flour though a sieve).
- Divide the dough into 3 equal portions, which are smeared into the greased pie molds or 3 pieces of circular cookie sheet (approximately 20 cm. in diameter).
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 240 C for approx. 5 minutes and removed from the molds after a further 5 minutes.