Pancakes made from oatmeal or similar porridge. A leftover dish that is perfect for breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon.
Serve them with cheese, fruit or jam.
- Prep Time: 3m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 20m
- 200 milliliters leftover porridge (oatmeal, rice, barley etc.)
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- butter for frying
- Mix porridge, eggs, flour and sugar together in a bowl
- Heat up a skillet with some butter in it
- Add a spoon full of the mixture to the pan. (Like shown in the picture). The pan can normally hold 5-6 at a time.
- Fry them on both sides until golden.